Thursday, 3 March 2016

MyPure Review: Benecos Natural Highlighting Powder

I never got into the whole contour craze, for me bronzer just looks like a dirty mark on my face. However one thing I can get behind is strobing. I adore highlighter! So the chance to add another to my collection was a must. MyPure's newest all natural brand Benecos has a massive range of beauty products. This highlighter is called Stardust.


The Benecos highlighter comes in a standard plastic compact. It is a light pink/peach colour with a subtle pink/golden shimmer. It is pressed into the compact and embossed with a cute flower logo.

The product itself is very finely milled so the shimmer is not very chunky. This gives more of a glow to the complexion than full on luminosity which I think makes it more wearable, especially for daytime looks. I think this is a perfect highlighter for those who are a little inexperienced as it is more forgiving and the amount of glow you want can be built up as you wish.

I find myself using a soft fluffy brush with this powder and I sweep it across the tops of my cheek bones and the inner corners of my eyes, but you could use this on any traditional highlighting points.

It has a soft velvety texture when applied and it super lightweight.


This powder contains all natural and organic ingrediants so you know you are not putting any chemical nasties on your face with this one. 

In the photo below you can see one swipe of the product on my arm. This is medium density swatch and as I said before this highlighter is easily build-able.


In all this is now my go-to hughlighter for work and I really recommend it. While you are looking at the MyPure site be sure to check out the other Benecos products!



The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy
.post signature

3 comments:

  1. It's a pretty golden highlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely has some pretty shimmer! And for the contouring... somehow have to agree...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kerrie,was trying to research benecos mineral powder.do you have any experience with this product?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips