Thursday, 10 December 2015

Lush Cranberry Face Mask Review

Does anything smell as instantly festive as cranberry? I don't think so! Cranberry is a limited edition fresh face mask from Lush and smells exactly like you expect it to.


This mask is suitable for all skin types and is designed to give skin exposed to the winter elements some extra TLC. This mask is made up of  cranberries, fresh fennel and argan oil. I was a little worried that it would be a bit too oily for my oily skintype but this wasn't an issue at all! In fact it was really great at clearing my pores and helping my skin feel clean and clear.


Scent wise you get crisp cranberry with a subtle rose from the Argan Oil which is refreshing and comforting without being overwhelmingly sweet. It is a dusky pink in colour and a little thinner than other facemasks I have used from Lush. This makes it easier to spread over the skin and it dries down quickly. 

 After applying my skin felt softer and plumper, this is a fabulous treat for the winter months and it is nice to try products that aren't always 'spot fighting'. I feel really pampered when using this product and I would certainly say grab a pot of this when placing your next order.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Nice face mask review! I've never tried any facial items from Lush before but I really should.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips