Saturday, 7 November 2015

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Sorbet


After receiving a bundle lot of The Body Shop products I have become obsessed Body Sorbet. As someone who fails at regularly applying body moistureiser  I am happy to say I have found my Holy Grail product.

So what is a Body Sorbet? Well it really does sound good enough to eat doesn't it?

It is basically a gel-based body moisturiser. Because of this the texture is very light  and sinks into the skin in a matter of seconds, leaving a cool feeling on the skin (  the bottle goes further to say that you can put your Body Sorbet in the fridge for an even more refreshing moisture sensation!). Because it is such a light texture you get no greasy residue and while for dry skin it means it isn't the most moisturising of products for my oily skin it is just sheer perfection in a bottle.


Like the Satsuma Body Polish  this shares the exact same fruity and sweet scent. It smells so juicy it almost makes the mouth water! The scent lingers on the skin for a good couple of hours and will last longer still if layered with other products.

 Texture wise the sorbet is really interesting. It is almost a translucent orange gel with a whipped feeling to it  yet isn't sticky at all and just melts into the skin.

The only downside to this product is the fact that the texture is quite thick and while this doesn't impact using it at all I find that you do tend to use this up quite quickly compared to other Body Shop products.

In all this product is magical and I highly recommend. If you don't like Satsuma's there are lots of other Body Sorbets in the range too!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! I would probably love the scent on this product a ton since I love fruity scents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips