Monday, 16 November 2015

My Christmas List

I always have a wishlist of things I would love to get. Let me get this straight I don't need any of this but it doesn't stop me dreaming! Here are a list of things that I would love to receive this year for Christmas.




1. Animal Crossing Amiibo 3 Pack
2. Your Beauty Mark By Dita Von Teese
3. Rapunzel and Pascal Funko Pop Figure
4. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
5. Hot Feminism by Polly Vernon
6. Gucci Bamboo
7. Official Slytherin Scarf
8. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone Illustrated Edition
9. 'Lil Sebastian T-shirt
10. No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush
11. Nip and Fab Party Prep Glycolic Set
12. Sleek Makeup Gold Giftbox
13. English Tea Shop Superfruit Tea Selection
14. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (shade Desert Beige)
15. Adventure Time- Finn and Jake Investigations ps4 

I would also love a new handbag and have been looking at these Babyliss Heated Curl Pods 


post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips