Monday, 16 November 2015

Living Nature

Today I have a review of a cute miniature skincare kit from Living Nature which is perfect for Oily/Combination  skin like mine!



Let me just say how cute this set is, it comes in a black fabric roll up case and looks very professional and is also ideal for traveling with. The material is nice and sturdy and keeps everything inside nice and secure . It is the perfect gift or stocking filler!
 

So what do you get inside? So many cute travel sized bottles!  Also all the ingredients are 100% natural which is a big bonus when there are so many artificial additives in beauty products in today's market.

As you can see from the photo below you get a purfying cleanser, hydrating toning gel and balancing day lotion. These are 30ml squeezy type bottles.  This is a classic three-step cleansing routine and it similar to my current routine so was easy to adapt to.

The cleanser lathered up well and you don't need a great deal of product to cleanse your whole face meaning that even though this is a small bottle it will last for a long time. The cleanser was unscented and so had a alcoholic/medicinal smell to it which I wasn't personally too keen on but it wasn't offensive to use. After using the cleanser my face felt very clean and my pores felt tightened.

I really like the toning gel, it melted quickly into the face and didn't leave any resideue. Again only a small amount of product was needed. This had a much nicer scent than the cleanser, which was almost floral. I used a cotton pad to apply my toner but you could also just used your hands if you wanted.

Lastly we have the lotion, this had a scent similar to the toner and again was very nice. The cream was very light to apply and soaked in quickly to the skin. I was a bit worried about using a non-mattifying lotion on my oily skin but it didn't make my skin feel any more greasy or oily and actually made my skin feel quite soft and supple. I had a bit of an issue with getting the lotion out of the squeezy bottle as it was quite thick  and it required a bit of shaking and pressure to get it out  but this wasn't a major issue as I know travel sized bottles can be a little on the fidley side. 
 


 You also received some small sachets of Manuka Honey Gel which is a topical spot treatment. I found this was very soothing for any particularly painful spots and acne- specifically those that then to sit under the skin. As well as this there were also some Clay Deep Cleansing masks which are used to pull any impurities from the skin. I really love this mask, it was easy to apply and my skin felt lovely after I had used it. I would suggest making sure you use the day lotion after this as it can be a little drying on the skin as it is sucking up any excess oil.



In all I like the fact that this set contains literally everything you will need for your facial routine, this would make a great travel companion kit or good for people who would like to try a new facial routine without too much of an investment. I think this kit would also suit teenagers as there is something really simple about this set which makes the whole idea of skincare alot more manageable for those just starting to develope a proper skincare routine  My skin felt very nice throughout using this set and I noticed that my skin didn't feel too oily , even at the end of the day. I would highly recommend it.


Where to Buy: available from a nationwide network of salons, pharmacies and health stores and online from www.botanicalbrands.com

The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.  
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips