Saturday, 3 October 2015

MyPure Review: Isle Of Wolf Natural Perfumed Camdels


MyPure sells a giant range of natural beauty and makeup products what I didn't notice until now is this beautiful range of natural perfumed candles also adorn the site.

This packing is beautiful. Simple and elegant the Isle Of Wolf  box is crisp and clean. I love the golden banding which just gives a little decadence to the box.

There are a range of different scents but I picked Hibiskus Orangery as it was a little more unusual.
   

The back of the box gives a beautiful description of the scent and also a little bit more about the company- which is based in Latvia.  The products are 100% natural too which is a bonus as I try to move away from products which are nor natural. 


The candle itself is lovely. A lovely weighty white glass container holds a pure white candle. It smells wonderful, a delicate blend of floral and crisp citrus orange bosom. When lit the scent is subtle but noticeable and it lingers well in the air frangrencing your room.  This candle has a slow burn time so it will last for a good amount of time, The box says you can get 40 hours from this.

This candle will make a lovely gift and I already know someone who will love one. It is very relaxing and soothing and I love the fact it is completely natural yet doesn't compromise on it's beautiful design. 

The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy. 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a very nice candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure of the effect because of the floral and fruit smell. This taste is often sweet and makes me have a headache

    http://teflstore.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips