Saturday, 19 September 2015

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish

If I am honest I wasn't expecting to like this product, I am not the biggest fan of Satsuma-type scents as I much prefer stronger orange ones. I received this product in a body shop bundle I had manged to snag on ebay and it was one of the products I thought I would never use. How wrong I was..



 This body polish promises gentle daily exfoliation and cleansing with zesty Satsuma using walnut shell and loofah to gently exfoliate and Community Trade Honey to moisturise the skin. This Body Polish and shouldn't be used on the face according to the packaging.

The scent reminded me alot of Solero ice-lollies, fruity yet sweet and was much more pleasing than I hoped. I found that the scent lingered on my skin after my shower and I got waves of it throughout the day. The bright orange polish has a very gel-like consistency and was quite thick but easily spread onto wet skin.

The exfoliating granules are super gentle and not too scrubby on the skin. Therefore it not a heavy duty scrub which I guess is why it is called a body polish not a scrub. However because it is gentle it is fine to use everyday without irritating your skin It  also rinses off completely with water and doesn’t leave any kind of residue on the skin. It  leaves your body skin clean and smooth without feeling drying too.

In all I love this Body Polish from The Body Shop I have almost used up my tube and will certainly look at purchasing again. 



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Nice review! Sounds like a nice scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the Glazed Apple one from the Christmas collection - I loved it that much I bought all I could in the sale and I have just finished my 6th tube. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here we don't have the body shop brand :( and I want to try it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing ideas.
    It’s really helpful people needing information on this topic. All the best guys Thank you for your post. This is excellent information.I have some relevant information you can review below
    Auralei Anti-Aging Serum experience
    Auralei Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer order

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips