Tuesday, 1 September 2015

MyPure Review: Yes to Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub

One of my goals this year was to start a better skincare routine, however something I have always neglected is a facial scrub. After trying some of the "Yes To Tomatoes" range I decided to give the face scrub a go. Luckily MyPure had me covered with their great range of natural beauty products.


As I have stated a few times before I love the simple yet effective "Yes To..." packaging. The Tomatoes range is developed for greasy and acne prone skin and this scrub is designed to fight blocked pores. The natural ingredients and supposed to to banish blackheads by lightly exfoliating the face as well as healing blemishes. This sounds great to me. The Tomatoes in this product are a antioxidant (yet the product doesn't smell veggie like at all!). There is also ginger extract and bamboo in this product too as well as salicylic acid which is something that always seems to help with my acne.  Also all Yes to Inc. products are manufactured without phthalates, SLS, SLES, parabens and no animal products besides beeswax and honey.


I try not to overuse facial scrubs- maybe using them twice a week even though the packet says you can use this one daily as it is very forgiving on the skin. I love how gentle this scrub is, it has a very fine sandy texture but isn't too thick. After using this scrub my skin felt very soft and without any oilyness. I was concerned that stripping so much oil would actually up my oil production but this wasn't the case at all and it kept any shine at bay!    

I would like to point out you still need to remove your makeup before applying this product as this scrub will not remove it but this is something I do anyway. Also I haven't noticed any reduction in pore size while using this scrub, although undoubtedly my pores as less congested.


In all I really loved this scrub. it stopped any oil build up but withot being drying. It is certainly gentle enough to use everyday and is a great addition to the "Yes To..." line up. I would highly recommend this product.

The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Nice review on this facial scrub. Sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips