Monday, 14 September 2015

Arkocapil: Hair, nails and beauty suppliments

I am now converted to beauty supplements although I can be a bit lazy in taking them. When I was asked to review Arkocapil I thought this would be a great way to get back into taking them.
 


I have a couple of goals at the moment, the first is to grow my hair. The other is to get my nails in a stronger condition as with my new manual job I always seem to have broken nubbins.  Arkocapil (which was called Forcapil) is a supplemt combining  vitamin B, Vitamin D, Amino Acids L-Cystine & L-M├ęthionine, Biotin and Zinc.

So what does it claim to do?
• Helps to improve hair growth following temporary hair loss due to stress and fatigue, dietary imbalance, vitamin deficiencies, excessive sebum etc.
• Helps too restore your hair’s bounce and shine
• Helps to strengthen your nails

The recommended dosage for these is two tablets (in the morning with water) for three months.


You receive 60 tablets which is a months supply in a single box in three blister packs. The tablets are quite large so this is something to be aware of, however they are similar in size to other combined multi-vitamin tablets I have taken. I find that they are easy to swallow with no issues.


So have I seen any results since taking these? The short answer is YES! Firstly my nails are both stronger and longer which is fabulous. My hair is a slow progression obviously but I have noticed that my hair is far less greasy than it used to be which is something that I hadn't expected or been able to control with just hair products alone. Alot of products that stop greasy hair seem to dry it out but by using my normal hair products my hair just feels softer but without that iky oil-spill look.  I also find that I have more energy in general- I guess this is probably the additional Iron intake into my diet. I have finished my first box and will happily continue the course in order to get maximum results.

In all I am really happy about the results of taking these. I am amazed at the difference it has made to my hair and would repurchase on this fact alone  (and my nails are longer too, which is a great bonus!).

Arkocapil Forte costs £8.95 for 60 capsules and is available from selected health stores and pharmacies nationwide.

The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Never tried any pills for beauty but I've heard about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips