Wednesday, 1 July 2015

MyPure Review: Hurraw! Chai Spice Lip Balm

If you know me you might know I have a slight obsession at the moment with Chai Spice in tea and coffee (both hot and cold!) I literally drink it all the time. So when I saw that MyPure stocked a Chai Spice lip balm from the brand Hurraw! I knew that my life was at last complete.

In fact MyPure (who sells loads of natural and organic beauty and makeup items) sells a massive range of different Huraw! Lip balms in bothy conventional and some more interesting varieties so there really is one to suit everyone.


First let me say I love the clean, simple and yet cute packaging of these. The bullet is an oval shape as opposed to the conventional circular lip balm shape, which not only makes them look more classy in my opinion but more streamlined for a better fit in your pocket, purse or bag. It costs £3.99 and contains 4.3g of product (but there is currently an offer to buy 3 balms for £10) which is enough for many applications (in fact have you ever finished a lip balm? I don't think I ever have!)  


The Chai smell from this balm is quite strong but mellows quickly so that it isn't too overpowering once applied. In case you are not familuar with Chia it is a blend of black pepper, cinnamon, clove, anise, and vanilla. I found this balm very easy to apply, not too hard and not too soft and doesn't leave a waxyness on the lips. However I can feel a slight barrier once applied and my lips feel more hydrated as a result.

I have found this description of the Hurraw! balms on the MyPure site, and while I am not one to normally just copy and paste I just love this description:

"Hurraw! balms are super smooth, not draggy, not sticky, not sweet, not too glossy, not too smelly, never grainy & long lasting. Made from certified organic, vegan ingredients (yes no beeswax), these balms are made using cold pressed oils to keep them full of goodness!" 
 

I am so happy to find a great feeling lip product that is completely natural. In this hot weather keeping your lips hydrated is a must! This is a great product to apply before using lipstick (but remember to blot off any excess) as well as conditioning your lips at night.

Be sure to check out the amazing range of products at the MyPure site too.

The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for new lip balms to try out so it was nice to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this might be worth a try for the scent alone ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips