Sunday, 26 July 2015

Beauty Besties: Beauty Bucketlist

Today I am doing another Beauty Besties post with my dear friend Alyssia from Alyssia Rose. We have decided to write up a beauty bucketlist- you can read Alyssia's here.

So I have decided to pick ten points that I wish to improve on and hopefully I can review this later in the year and see what I have accomplished.

  1.  Contouring. I want to try contouring and try experiment more with blusher, highlighter and bronzer as it is something that I have never felt confident with or managed to incorporate into my makeup. 
  2. Wear more mascara and find one that works well for me.
  3. Get my foundation matched at a makeup counter.
  4. Buy my first MAC product.
  5. Get more into handmade/indie makeup and skincare
  6.  Sort through all my makeup and polish and destash things I don't use or need. Work on a better storage solution.
  7. Buy a cleansing brush
  8.  Order my first Lush Kitchen item or visit Lush Oxford Street
  9.  Use a beauty box subscription service or do a swap for international products
  10.  Try to get nails in better condition and paint them more regularly
Is there anything you would like to see more of on the blog? What are the things you wish you were  better at?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you check things off your list! If you need any help let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips