Monday, 22 June 2015

Sarah Jae Indie Polish Review

Today I am show casing the first two polishes I was sent by the lovely Sarah from Sarah Jae.  As an ex-indie polish maker I really understand the commitment and time that goes into making a superb quality product and for me Sarah Jae's polishes really encapsulate that.


The first polish I have to share with you is Rapunzel which is a dusky lilac polish  filled with iridescent glitter that shifts between baby blue and light pink.  This is a super girly polish and I love it.  Application wise this polish felt a little thin on the first coat but built up opacity quickly. I have used three thin coats for my swatches and Seche Vite topcoat.  The best way to apply this polish is using thin coats making sure that each coat is dry before going onto the next one to stop any uneveness or dragging. The glitter in this polish was evenly spread throughout and required no fishing or dabbing which makes this super easy to apply.


Ocean Drive is a turquoise crelly filled  with teal micro glitter. It is beautiful in it's simplicity. I really can't express how much I love this polish, to me it is very sophisticated and verges towards looking like  a branded  mainstream polish  rather than a handmade product. This polish was a little more opaque than the purple. I have used two coats, again with Seche Vite topcoat . While my swatches may look a little patchy under the flash of my camera I had no such issues in real life. Ocean Drive was also a little more forgiving with application.




In all these are a fabulous introduction to a brand who I can't wait to see develop and grow.  Each polish costs £5.50 and for a limited time there is also free shipping via the Sarah Jae webstore. I have  a couple more polishes to share with you soon so stay tuned!

The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.

post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips