Friday, 29 May 2015

Lush Pot O' Gold Shower Jelly Review


As part of their seasonal Easter release Lush brought out this cute shower jelly called "Pot O' Gold", I missed the original release but this is listed on Ebay very regularly for a decent price so I snapped one up to try.

Pot O' Gold is stunning to look at, it really is a semi-molton metallic gold with that amazing gooey, squishy  jelly quality that you just want to poke your finger in. It is just luxurious to look at and smells divine! 


 Scent wise Lush say it contains fresh pineapple juice, sweet orange oil and vanilla absolute. It is sweet but not sickly It almost has a honey quality to it which I love. It smells gorgous in the pot and only is exaggerated in the shower when it hits warm water!


There is some questions on the best way to use a shower Jelly as they really are a jelly-like consistency and therefore not the easiest thing you use. You can use the whole jelly and rub it over your body. I however cut mine into centimeter or so chunks to use (you could also just break bits off if you rather!).  My photo below has had some usage so you will have more chunks out of your own jelly.

I find that this doesn't lather up very much so it is easy to be fooled into the idea that it isn't cleaning you or working into your skin but it really is.

I have found that this product is very effective at making you feel clean in the shower and makes my skin feel soft too.  It is also vegan! I am very happy with this purchase and know that it will last for a good amount of time and produce some very decadent showers!

Do you own this product? What do you think?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a interesting product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so cool! Love the colour and it does look like lava or something, haha. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips