Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Jindie Nails Screaming Halloween


Jindie Nails Screaming Halloween is a polish from Llarowe's A Box Indied. Yes it is a Halloween themed polish but I am trying to post some of the manicure's that somehow got popped into a new new folder on my computer and therefore never found their way to the blog.  Sorry!

This is a mixture of  mustard yellow and slimy green and is just awfully horrifying on the nail (in the best way of course!) in fact I am quite partial to these kind of 'ugly' colours. 

There are also loads of scattered neon glitters and black star glitter. This is three coats with Seche Vite topcoat.

post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips