Saturday, 16 May 2015

Ethereal Lacquer Lilac Haze


Etheral Lacquer Lilac Haze is from the Limited Edition Summer Cocktails Duo and is what the name suggests a lilac toned polish packed with holographic shimmer. In the bottle it also has a pinkish coppery shift. On the nail I feel some of this magical shift seems to have dissolved which is a shame but the holographic bend is really magical.
 

This polish reminds me alot of China Glaze OMG. My swatches show two coats and Seche Vite topcoat. Obviously my photos are with the flash on to capture the insane rainbow of holographic goodness. Like alot of light polishes this was a little thin to start with but built well on the nail with minimal effort, although I let this polish fully dry between coats to stop and dragging marks (but this is standard with holographic polishes)

If you are wondering you can make your own Lilac Haze (drink) by following these instructions:

Lilac Haze
2 ounces Botanist gin
3/4 ounces lilac simple syrup
1/2 ounce lemon juice
1/2 ounce Poli Miele Honey Grappa liqueur
Shake and serve over ice in a rocks glass

post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips