Thursday, 30 April 2015

MyPure Review: Munio Candela Green Bath Therapy - Peppermint

I don't really have many opportunities to take a bath, it is more of a grab a shower while you can schedule for me. So when I do get some 'me time' I like to make it count with a decadent and pampering bathtime.

Hence why I decided to try Munio Candela's Green Bath Therapy from MyPure who sells loads of natural, organic and ethical beauty and wellbeing products. 


Munio Candela is a handmade Latvian company who specalise in aromatherapy include candles and these incredible Bath Therapy sachets.  Everything the company uses is 100% natural so you know exactly what is in the products you buy. There are no nasty additives or anything artificial.

The sachet itself is 25 grams in size and arrives in a lovely presentation box. I love the simple cardboard design that screams 'eco friendly' and yet also wouldn't look out of place in a luxury spa! 


The scent I have here is peppermint. The herbs themselves have been hand picked in the Latvian countryside. You can just feel the love and attention that has gone into this product.
 

The premise is simple this is basically a herbal tea infusion for your bath. The instructions say to place the sachet into half a liter of hot water and then after letting it 'stew' and infuse to add it into your bath. However I decided to hang this underneath my warm water tap and the water runs and peculates through the sachet. I love the fact that as soon as the warm water hits the sachet you get a instant mint hit that really awakens the senses.

After I had run my bath I squeezed out any water remaining in the sachet and then used the linen as a exfoliating mitt which worked really well too!


 Peppermint has lots of amazing properties and this works wonders to help you de-stress. It also is supposed to "stimulate the mind and improve circulation". Futhermore I found that I could get a second use out of this product too!


In all this is a fabulous luxury product and would also make an amazing gift! I really enjoyed using it in the bath and would highly recommend!

The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear this worked so well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips