Sunday, 5 April 2015

Hare Polish: Escape To Palm Springs

So I know that I am still not blogging regularly enough, it makes me sad. To be honest I am hardly finding the time to paint my nails but at least with a four day Easter weekend I have no excuse. Try to ignore how short my nails are again, my manual job plays havoc with nice nails!


I wanted to try a nice cheery polish so Hare Polish Escape To Palm Springs was an obvious choice- a sky blue crelly polish filled with hot pink and gold glitter. This polish was an exclusive to "A Box, Indied" but I was lucky enough to pick this up on a sales page (so keep your eyes peeled if you like this!)


My swatches show three thin coats, I used a dabbing method to get a even glitter coverage (but no fishing) and Seche Vite topcoat!

It is a stunning polish like this that makes me miss painting my nails. Any tips to get rid of  blogging block would be appreciated!
 post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great polish that one, love all the glitters and you are quite right - its a great mood brightener! I wouldn't worry about the blogging mojo, if you aren't feeling it, then don't beat yourself up about it - remember why you started blogging in the first place. I hope you keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips