Saturday, 25 April 2015

Australis Velourlips: HO-CHEE-MIN

My matte lipstick obsession reached new heights when I got these Australis Velourlips imported from 'down under'. The first swatch and review I have to share with you is Ho-Chee-Min which is the shade I was most unsure about.


Ho-Chee-Min is a baby pink creme with a peachy undertone. It is very cool toned and sits in that territory of 'love it or hate it' pink.


It comes with a traditional doe-foot sponge applicator that is good for even application and precision.

So on the lips what is it like?


First let me say that while it is a super ultra matte finish (which I adore) it is a bit difficult to apply which is a slight let down. I think this is down to how light the colour is and this makes it apply slightly streakily.   


For a matte lipstick this doesn't feel drying on the lips at all. Sadly on my yellow toned skin this colour just looked a little at odds which is a shame as the colour is just perfect for spring and summer!


What are your go to lipstick shades for Spring and Summer?
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips