Monday, 23 February 2015

Top 5 Budget Buys

Everyone loves a bargain, so with this in mind, here are five products that I use all the time that won't break the bank.


1. Natural Collection Corrector Stick (Green) RRP: £1.99
I reach for this corrector stick daily, the green creme works almost like a concealer to hide any red tones in the skin. The twist up lipstick-style applicator is easy to use for people on the go. Unlike some green correctors it blends in well so you don't look hulk-like after using it.
 
2. Nivea Sooth and Protect Lip Balm SPF15  RRP: £2.75
This is quite a hard waxy lip balm which is nice as it means you can't overload your lips with excess product. It is very soothing and although I don't really have lips that are that dry I find it makes them very soft. This lip balm is non-sticky and doesn't have any weird scents or tastes that you usually come to expect from cheap lipbalm.

3. Skin Clear Oil-Free Mattifying Lotion RRP: £2.99
This is great value for money and a life saver for oily skin. Apply this before your foundation or wear alone to reduce the shine factor. This product is lightweight and blends quickly and easily into the skin giving it a velvet matte finish.

4. Thursday Plantation Blemish Gel RRP: £4.99
Containing anti-bacterial tea-tree oil this is a great spot-on product for nasty spots and acne. It is a clear gel so it is safe to apply during the day. As well as this it has a non-greasy formula. I find this product pulls any dirt in my pores to the surface so I tend to use this product overnight.

5. Barry M Plumpy Topcoat RRP £2.99
This topcoat turns any polish into a gel-polish lookalike. This is a great cheat if you don't want to buy loads of gel-effect polishes but still want that plump high-shine finish.

Do you have any budget must-haves? What are they?
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great picks for your budget friendly product choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for my BarryM top coat! Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try Plumpy! Is the mattifying lotion a light moisturiser as well as a mattifyer?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips