Monday, 2 February 2015

MyPure Review: A'Kin Hand Cream

I am back with another review for the website MyPure who stock loads of natural and organic beauty and cosmetics. Today I am reviewing a lovely handcream by A'kin.


So the handcream is called  Lavender, Geranium & Jojoba Hand, Nail & Cuticle Cream. It arrived in a cardboard box (mine was a little bit damaged but this didn't impact the product at all and I am sure if it wasn't a sample it wouldn't have arrived this way). As the box states it is "enriched" with Vitamin B5, Vitamin E & Shea Butter. The tube itself is 75ml and quite substantial.
  

A'kin does not contain any sulfates,silicones, mineral oils or artificial colours (amongst other things) and are vegan. They only use  certified organic ingredients and are they are  formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing. They are also halal certified!  This is quite a list as far as I am concerned and I am really impressed to find a handcream which is so ecologically friendly as I get quite alot of hand products!

The cream itself it quite thick and intensive. My hands feel soft and supple. I also like the fact this cream helps to strengthen the nails and protect the cuticles at the same time. The Vitamin E and B5 are healing meaning that any sore cuticles (which are very common at this time of year)


Unlike of handcreams this cream isn't too greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any residue on the hands, yet it very hydrating. I find that it also has a lasting softness, so that I don't feel like I need to re-apply this straight away ( again like alot of cheaper creams!)

Scent-wise I love this product, it is so different from any other cream I have tried- totally unique.

In all this is a great addition to any hand-care fanatics arsenal. My hands feel really soft from using this product  and I would highly recommend!

The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.    
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips