Monday, 1 December 2014

MyPure Review: LOVEA Pomegranate Colour Protect Hair Spray

Today I am sharing a review of a product which can be bought on the natural and organic beauty and makeup site MyPure. The product in question is Lovea Pomegranate Colour Protect Hair Spray.


After recently getting my hair cut the hairdresser recommended trying a leave in conditioner to help protect my newly dyed hair against fading, so therefore I jumped at the chance to try this product. You get a 125ml bottle with a pump-spary type nozzle for £6.49.

This can be sprayed directly onto the hair to keep your hair dye looking intense as well as detangling and keeping the hair soft, subtle, encouraging growth  and stopping damage to the hair  occurring. 


The scent on this product is amazingly fruity, seriously I adore it, it is so fresh and yummy. I apply a few squirts of this product to my hair after washing it (but you can also apply to dry hair if you perfer) and then brush through as normal.  I like the fact this product mists as opposed to squirts out lots of product at once meaning you can get an even coverage over the whole head. This conditioner uses Argan Oil so I try not to apply to much to my already greasy-prone hair. But this means that even though I have used this product every day it hasn't made a massive dent in the amount of product in my bottle. However I do find the product quite lightweight and non-greasy anyway.  The oil seems to coat the hair giving a really lovely shine.

I have also found this product really great for detangling and with it's lovely scent I would really recommend this products to mums with children with knotty hair! 


Also although not as important in the winter this spray provides UV protection so will stop the hair from drying out. My hair was quite damaged after bleaching it but this has made it feel a lot less brittle and 'crispy' and feel a lot more normal. Also my hair dye seems to be sticking to my bleached hair very well, I can only assume that the spray is helping with this issue. Most importanly my hair feels soft and you can't ask for better than that!

You can buy this product directly here I really recommend trying it!

 The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.
 post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips