Monday, 3 November 2014

MyPure Review: Living Nature Skin Minis for Oily & Combination Skin

Today I have a review of a cute miniature skincare kit from Living Nature which you can buy from MyPure who stocks loads natural and organic beauty and makeup brands.


So I chose to review the Oily and Combination skin set By Living Nature which is a brand based in New Zealand but you can also buy a Normal to Dry set or a set for Mature Skin. This costs £15.00 currently and and comes with three 30ml bottles.

Let me just say how cute this set is, it comes in a card box and sleeve and is the perfect gift or stocking filler.

On the back of the box you can see all the ingrediants so you know exactly what you are putting onto your face. All the ingriants are 100% natural which is a big bonus when there are so many artificial additives in beauty products in today's market.
 

So what does this set include?
 

As you can see from the photo above you get a purfying cleanser, hydrating toning gel and balancing day lotion. These are 30ml squeezy type bottles.

 I was a little dissapointed in the bottles as they are made from a thin plastic and the stickers on the bottles were quite creased. To me they didn't look as well presented as the cute outer packing of the box, however for the price bracket of these products I suppose I shouldn't complain.



The cleanser lathered up well and you don't need a great deal of product  meaning that even though this is a small bottle it will last for a long time. The clenaser was unscented and so had a alcoholic/medicinal smell to it which I wasn't personaly too keen on from the natural products that was used to make it. After using the cleanser my face felt very clean and my pores felt tightened.
 


I really like the toning gel, it melted quickly into the face and didn't leave any resideue. Again only a small amount of product was needed. This had a much nicer scent than the cleanser, which was almost floral.I used a cotton pad to apply my toner but you could also just used your hands if you wanted.



Lastly we have the lotion, this had a scent simular to the toner and again was very nice. The cream was very light to apply and soaked in quickly to the skin. I was a bit aprehensious about using a non-mattifying lotion on my oily skin but it didn't make my skin feel any more greasy or oily and actually made my skin feel quite soft and supple. I had a bit of an issue with getting the lotion out of the squeezy bottle and it required a bit of shaking and pressue to get it out but again this could just be my bottle.

In all I like the fact that this set contains literally everything you will need for your facial routine, this would make a great travel companion kit or good for people who would like to try a new facial routine without too much of an investment. My skin felt very nice throughout uisng this set and I noticed that my skin didn't feel too oily , even at the end of the day. I would suggest if you are prone to spots and break out like me that you might want to continue to use and spot-treatments though as there are non provided in this kit.

In all I would rate this set highly.

If you like this set be sure to check out the fabolous range of products MyPure has to offer.

 The product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy. 
 post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips