Wednesday, 1 October 2014

MyPure Review: Balance Me Super Smoothing Hand Cream Duo gift pack

Today I have another review from the natural beauty and makeup site MyPure. This time I am reviewing a perfect gift to treat yourself with now that the cold winter months are coming (or a great gift from someone else to treat you to with a few hints!)

I find that at this time of year my hands and cuticles start to dry out and become sore, red and generally a bit yucky.  The best way to avoid this is to liberally apply hand cream whenever you can! This stunning gift set contains two lovely hand creams from Balance Me.

Let me just start off with saying this set is really presented well, you get a solid card box with a vintage print slipcase which looks really pretty. I hate it when you get a flimsy box as with a few uses it starts to look a bit scruffy, luckily this is far from the case with this one.


Ooh Award Winning! That is a good sigh right?


The inside box is silver and very luxe looking. It looks far more expensive than the £14.00 it costs that is for sure!  I think just on aesthetics this set ticks all the boxes.


So what is actually in the box?

Well it is two tubes of 50ml handream.  The yellow tube is  Super Moisturising Hand Cream  and the pink is Rose Otto Hand Cream.
 

As you can see proudly emblazoned on the tubes these contain 98.8% natural products.


The Super Moisturinsing Hand Cream is a very rich creamy texture. This hand cream contains  benzoin and yarrow oils, fatty acids and shea butter, carrageenan gum and kukui nut oil which works together to condition the skin giving it a silky soft and supple texture to the skin.  It is quite oily to the feel but it soaks quickly into the skin without leaving any residue or stickiness on the hands.

I have taken to applying this before bed as it is so rich so it has a long uninterrupted time to soak into my hands!


Next up is the Rose Otto Cream which I just ADORE! Firstly I love the rose scent, it isn't too cloying and heavy. Also I find this is more of a lightweight cream, yet still as intensely conditioning as the yellow tube.  For me this product dried almost to a more matte-velvet finish when it asborbed into the skin, I think this is because it is is a lighter consistency. This cream mixes arctic cloudberry, samelia and kukui nut oils with the stunning rose scent.

These tubes being 50ml are the perfect size to keep at your desk or bag if you don't want to keep them in the gift box too!


I would highly recommend these to anyone who wants to try out a new handcream this Autumn/Winter.  For a nail addict like me this is a must have to keep my hands in tippy-top condition!



The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing. For more information please refer to my disclosure and PR policy.

 post signature

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Balance Me's hand creams before but these sound gorgeous! I really like MyPure's website too, its so easy to search by brand/product xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips