Monday, 27 October 2014

Alphabet Challenge: Y is for Dollish Polish You Know Nothing John Snow

Game of Thrones Nail Polish! Honestly I don't even care what colour polish it is- I need it! Luckily Dollish Polish has created a stunning polish that really encapsulates it's name.

You Know Nothing John Snow is the perfect polish to show you for the letter 'Y' in the Alphabet Challenge.


You Know Nothing John Snow is from the  Ultimate Fandom Collection and is a white crelly base filled with a speckling of black glitter, white flecks and blue/green iridescent glitter. I was a little worried at how sheer this polish was on the first coat but it built up nicely in three coats. My photos also show a layer of Seche Vite topcoat.


Application wise this polish was a little thick and I used a dabbing method to apply my second and third coat.  However for me this wasn't an issue at all. I love the depth of this polish. I looks like snow and stone and magic! Le sigh.

On a side note I can only apologise for the state of my nails at the moment, work, cold weather and perpetual illness is taking it's toll and yucky nails make me sad!

Anyway you can find the rest of the manicures done as part of this Alphabet challenge (by some fab British Bloggers ) over at The Hub!  Go check 'em all out!


post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips