Thursday, 30 October 2014

A2Z: A is for Angles


A is  Angles in the newest Alphabet Challenge Series.  This manicure uses Barry M Cyan Blue and Bright Pink, I  created my angular triangles by painting onto tape and then when the polish was dry cutting it to shape and sticking it to my nail. I then lined my triangles with Barry M's black Nail Art pen. 

I had some issues with my camera this week (read that as 'it is broken'). Hopefully someday soon my nail art mojo will be back and I will get a decent photo of it!


You can see all the posts in this series by some amazing bloggers and IGrammers here and you can check out our link collection below!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. The way you painted the shapes on each nail, makes this mani look interesting. Nice color blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani, the colors together go so well together. It's a really cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips