Thursday, 11 September 2014

U is for Color Club Uptown Girl

Today I am bringing you the next part of the Alphabet Challenge. I am so close to the end if this challenge now, looking back at the first photos I can see how much I have improved over the course of this challenge as this is actually an older photo from the vault- can you tell? Anyway today is the letter 'U', I am going to show you Uptown Girl by Color Club.

Uptown Girl is from  the Rebel Debutante from way back in 2010. It is a dusky mauve colour, that is quite different from anything else I own. This is three coats, I could probably have gotten away with two coats but now my nails are a little bit longer I didn't want any visible nail line. This polish dries to a nice shiny finish even without topcoat but as always I used Seche Vite to help this last!

 

You can find the rest of the manicures done as part of this Alphabet challenge (by some fab British Bloggers ) over at The Hub!  Go check 'em all out!
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips