Monday, 15 September 2014

The Digit-al Dozen does Sapphire

September marks the second anniversary of the start of the Digital Dozen. This manicure was suppose to go up last week but with my new job I find myself coming home and just falling asleep, it is inspired by Sapphire's which is the birthstone of September.


This manicure features a dry brush stroke design in as many differing shades of blue as I could find. (I am not going to name them all but you can see them in the photo below). I found using all the same colour didn't give as much definition as my last Brush Stroke manicure but I quite like the subtle effect of this.


I like the flashes of holo you get from some of the polishes used here. It really adds and interesting feel to the manicure.


You can see the other manicures done for this challenge by following the links below. You can also enter our massive giveaway with over 50 prizes by following this link!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love all the blues together, they create a gorgeous depth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the subtle technique, the range of blues is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips