Monday, 22 September 2014

Deborah Lippmann, Today Was A Fairytale

Today Was A Fairytale is everyone you could want from a silver glitter polish!



Filled with various silver glitter in a sheer grey toned  blue base, I have layered of Today Was A Fairytale one coat over Layla Ocean Rush  to emphasise the blue base in this polish. I have used one coat of Seche Vite to topcoat this.

This polish has ‘Virgin Diamond Powder’ listed on the bottle, which is really cool, although to me it just looks like silver glitter. However I must admit is is really shiny and glitter and reminds me of a glitter ball! I can't stop looking at my nails in the sun!


This polish is so blingy and glamorous all at once, for a more concentrated glitter  look you could easily apply a second coat but I quite like the scattered glitter effect of this polish!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips