Wednesday, 13 August 2014

The Digit-al Dozen does Summer: "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine"

You can't do a Summer themed week of nail art without doing the sea! I took this as a opportunity to combine the Digit-al Dozen challenge with a prompt of inspired by Weird and Wonderful Nature. 

So obviously I have done cute jellyfish nail art! 

  The base of this is Sinful Colors Alfresco with details in Barry M Bright Pink, Matt White, Black.

There really isn't alot to say about this, apart from look at the cuteness! I used this tutorial from One Nail To Rule Them All to help create them.


You can check out the other Summer and weird and wonderful nail art below!
post signature

14 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Squishy's are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooooo cute! Fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw he's lovely. And damn right he should be called squishy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are 100% adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squishy! I want to take them home with me! Adorable! I love the eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. D'aww! I love that Squishy! Super cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!!! These jellyfish are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This mani is the total cuteness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips