Saturday, 23 August 2014

R is for Barry M Raspberry and piCture pOlish Rocky

So firstly a little ramble about why I haven't posted as much lately. I am now a working woman. Ooh how swish of me! I love my new job but boy is it tiring, also it isn't exactly nail friendly even though they sell lots of polish. I am back to my nubbin nails again but hopefully with my Duri basecoat I can grow them out a little again.

Anyway because of work my Alphabet Challenge manicure is a little late! Boo! But here it is at last. This week's letter is 'R' so I used two polishes for this manicure.


I was so excited when piCture pOlish announced they would be doing a Rocky Horror Picture Show inspired collection, today I have one of the polishes from this collection to show you.

So this is Rocky a gold glitter topper, filled with various sized golden glitter hexs in a clear base. This polish is a little thick but because of that the glitter payoff is fabulous!


For me this polish has just the right amount of bling! I think this would make a great polish for an accent nail and it would really 'pop' over dark and contrasting colours! I have layered one coat of Rocky over Barry M Raspberry. This combination has a Christmas vibe to it, but I really like it.


The only way I could get a decent clear photo of this manicuree was with my flash on so sorry if my photos look a little washed out.


You can find the rest of the manicures done as part of this Alphabet challenge (by some fab British Bloggers ) over at The Hub!  Go check 'em all out!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love this combo hun! I really need to buy raspberry but I always forget :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pairing together. The raspberry and gold look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rocky! I have paired it with pale pink and seeing this combo will defo be trying it over deep pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips