Sunday, 17 August 2014

Colour Me Crazy Jindie Nails: Strawberry Cupcake

Today I am sharing with you  Strawberry Cupcake by Jindie Polish as part of the 'Pink' prompt for the British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy Challenge I have a few Jindies in my stash but apart from Happy Dance most haven't made it to the blog yet. This is part of the Winter Chic collection yet I think this is a great polish for spring and summer.


Strawberry Cupcake is a baby pink crelly filled with a teal shimmer and lots of hex glitter in matte white, teal, purple and bright pink.

Application was good, I have used three coats as the base is quite sheer but it is easily buildable. I did manipulate some of the hexs on the nail as they have a tendency to stick together but this is quite normal for polishes of this type. With a coat of HK Girl this was perfectly flat and smooth on the nail.



Jindie really has a great eye for colour, alot of my own later crelly polishes (which sadly never were released) drew on her polishes for inspiration. Colours that shouldn't go together just work flawlessly to create something quite complex.
  
Here is a close up for you:


This is just a pure delight of unadulterated sugar and leaves me on a high looking at it!

Do you own any Jindies?
 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips