Thursday, 14 August 2014

Alphabet Challenge: Quirk, Queasy Does It

Today I am showing you the next polish in the Alphabet Challenge, today we I am showing you the letter 'Q'. It is starting to get tricky now. Luckily I had the perfect polish for this!


This is one of my indie polish- Quirk was my brand- this polish is called 'Queasy Does It' and was part of my Halloween collection. I saw 'was' as I no longer am able to sell this polish, but it is too pretty not to share with you all. This is a bright neon lime jelly with a linear holographic finish and scattered black glitter. 


If you love this polish as much as I do, a one of a kind bottle of this is going into a giveaway soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that.


Here are a couple of photos with the flash on my camera turned on so you can see the holographic particles. 

You can find the rest of the manicures done as part of this Alphabet challenge (by some fab British Bloggers ) over at The Hub!  Go check 'em all out!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... this is a great Halloween color! You really are so talented... perfect eye for balance and color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips