Tuesday, 8 July 2014

TIANA, Argan Fresh Coconut TLC Intensive Hair Treatment


I have always really loved using coconut oil for my hair  but was intrigued when I was asked to review Tiana's Intensive Hair Treatment as it also contains Argan Oil, which is something I have yet to try and I have never heard of a product that combines the two before.


This is simply cold pressed coconut oil, mixed with Argan Oil. I did have photo of the inside of the jar but honestly it is not much to look at, but that is no wonder as there are no unnecessary added extras!

 
The oil is solid so needs to be heated slightly to get it to a liquid consistency, I scoop out a bit of the product and use a bowl and pop into into the microwave for literally three seconds! I applied most of the products to the ends of my hair (which are most damaged and in need of attention) and then left it to soak in for 20 minuets. I normally apply a facemask at the same time a do a real pamper routine.

After washing my hair and letting it dry I found it felt incredibly silky soft to the touch. It also felt really clean! I know that sounds odd but the ingredients are actually anti-bacterial so I guess that makes sense.

Personally I wouldn't use this everyday but I don't think that is how it is intended to be used anyway, I think it makes a really lovely once a week treat for your hair. Also one pot should last for a long time as you really don't need much product. I even still noticed my hair felt softer  after I washed it again the next day so this treatment has a long lasting effect!
 
Tiana only uses organic and fair trade ingredients. Money from buying Tiana products goes to the Tiana Fair Trade Project which helps coconut farmers (and their communities in the Philippines) achieve a better standards of life. 

You can find this product along with lots of others (including coconut oil facial products) at most natural product retailers as well as directly at their website



The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hair fall is the most important and common problems that people have faced up until today.if have face problem than visit: hair fall treatment gurgaon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips