Wednesday, 16 July 2014

The Digit-al Dozen does Countries and Cultures: Paris

Today's nail art is a copy of a design in DIY Nail Art by Catherine Rodgers and is based on her 'Paris' design. 


For this manicure I used Barry M Bright pink as my base and Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener to create my stripes (it has a thin stripier brush in the bottle which is ideal). I then used black Acrylic paint to create my lace and Eiffel Tower. This manicure is finished with HK Girl topcoat. I am a bit annoyed that the Eiffel Tower looks like a Pylon but you get the idea!

You can find the rest of the manicures based on countries and cultures below! Have a great day!
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Loving the base on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design I love the pink lines as a base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty...and fits the theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so dainty and cute, Kerrie! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! The color choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute and so girly and so perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! So girly and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute design and great execution on your part! I hadn't heard of that book before, but it looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips