Tuesday, 15 July 2014

The Digit-al Dozen does Countries and Cultures: Ancient Egypt

Today's manicure is inspired by Ancient Egypt for the cultures aspect of the Digit-al Dozen theme this month.


I tried to create a sandstone effect using Barry M Vanillia and then I lightly brushed accross Barry M Gold Glitter Crackle polish.  With my Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen I drew on some simple hieroglyphics that I found via google!



You can find out what the rest of the Digit-al Dozen has done as part of this challenge by following the links below!

 post signature

11 comments:

  1. Awesome job on those Egyptian symbols!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Really liking those base polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! Your symbols (wasn't going to try and spell the big word) are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That base has worked out amazingly! Fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The added gold crackle really makes this mani pop that much more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can dig it! Great freehanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clever use of the glitter crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! i love the freehanded symbols

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant! I love that you found a way to use crackle polish in such a nice way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips