Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Colour Me Crazy: Oranges Are Not The Only FRuit

Today I am back with the next prompt in the British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy challenge.

This week's prompt is orange and I wanted to try out perforated nail art to emulate an Orange Skin.


The first time I saw this technique was over at Chalkboard Nails  so that is where my credit is going.


Here is what I used for this manicure, I forget to take a photo of my Duri Base coat too but we have, Rimmel Matte Topcoat, Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat, Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Tangerine and a fine dotting tool from ebay. 

  

After applying my base coat I have used two coats of Tangerine. Then applied a coat of quick drying topcoat. Once that dried I applied my matte topcoat to one nail at a time, once it was semi-dry I randomly used my dotting tool to create a textured effect. 


You can see the rest of the Orange manicures using the links below! If you are a British Blogger feel free to join us!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. So bright! I used to love OANtoF at uni, really ought to revisit that book now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool texture to it! It kind of resembles the skin of an orange too, which is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool. I love the texture - they look yummy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips