Sunday, 22 June 2014

PREVIOUSLY ON THE BLOG

Can you believe that the alphabet challenge will be on week 10 this week? Taking my prompt from the lovely Charlie I thought I would do a quick look at what I have done so far.

 China Glaze Astro-Hot, Nailventerous Lacquer Burst Of Blue, Barry M Retro Coral, Nostalgic Lacquer Duckie.


 Enchanted Polish Flamingo Freckles, Painted Sabotage Gargle Blaster, Cadillacquer Effervescent, Dark Metal Lacquer Havens, Whimsical Ideas by Pam I Love NY.

Apart from one or two these have all be untried polishes which is great! Which polishes are your favourites and  what polishes you would have picked for these letter prompts?


You can find the rest of the manicures done  as part of this challenge (by some fab British Bloggers ) over at The Hub! 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips