Sunday, 29 June 2014

MyPure Review: Evolve Daily Detox Facial Wash

Today I am back with another fabulous product from MyPure. 


 As I am sure most of you are aware I have real problem skin, so I am always excited to try out new products to see if they can help me. This is why I chose to review this facial wash by Evolve. It claims to calm and purify problem skin, as a 'Daily Detox' 


I have been using this wash daily for the last two weeks. Firstly let me tell you about how much I love the scent of this product. It is so lovely! The scent is floral but not overpowering at all, rather it is a gentle, delicate scent, like flowers after it has rained.  

The facial wash comes in a squeeze bottle and I used about a walnut-sized amount  at a time and massage it into my skin. I love the fact the wash really foams up as it makes me think it is really doing something to my skin. I find this wash a bit sticky, and with that I mean it really cling to the skin and takes slightly more time than a average wash to fully wash off the face, but for me this is really a non-issue. 

After I have dried my face off I find my skin feels firmer and tighter and has a soft feel to it. My skin does feel calmer and I have has less break out's since I started using the wash and I have noticed a reduced amount of redness too. 

This wash is 100% vegan and made in the UK which is also really great news. 

In all I really like this wash, it does what it claims to do. I will be sure to repurchase this product in the future.  You can buy this facial wash directly here and at the same time why not check out the other fab natural products on the MyPure shop.





The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips