Thursday, 12 June 2014

H is for Dark Metal Lacquer: Havens

After a week's break I am back with the next installment of the Alphabet challenge a few of us British Bloggers are doing. Today I am using a new UK indie brand called Dark Metal Lacquer.

First off do you know how hard it was for my to find a polish starting with H? Maybe I should be more orgainsed, luckily this polish arrived this week!

This is Havens, a blue toned violet holographic polish. I have somehow ended up with an extreme amount of purple holo's lately so I will have to do some comparisons at a later date.

 


My swatches show three coats, this polish is a bit on the thin side and under direct light I could see that maybe I could have done with a last coat, but the polish itself applies well with no dragging issues and each coat dried very fast.. My swatches also show Seche Vite topcoat to create a luxe glossy finish. 


Under my flash the holographic pigment really looks pretty, although I quite like the more subtle shift that indirect light gives it too.



Anyway you can find the rest of the H manicures done by some fab British Bloggers over at The Hub! 

Have a lovely day dear readers 

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips