Wednesday, 14 May 2014

The Digit-al Dozen does Decades: I Want My MTV

Today's manicure is a fun 80's/90's design for the Digit-al Dozen.


This manicure uses Zoya Lolly, Phoebe and Mitzy which are all matte polishes. I then used a Sally Hansen Nail Art pen to define my 'KABOOM' style pattern.  I really love how bright this manicure is. I even got a few compliments on this manicure when I went out!

I simply drew out my shapes with a dotting tool and carefully filled them in with a complimenting colour polish. I used a coat of Seche Vite to smooth out the art and give a glossy finish. 
 
  
The rest of the Dozen's manicures are at the links below so be sure to share the love! 

post signature

9 comments:

  1. How fun and colorful these are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this are so bright and fun, and the design is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Great colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Love that you didn't use tape and they came out so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how graphic and colorful these are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! So fun!! And I love that you used dotting tools to do the burst triangle sections. Dotting tools are just the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips