Monday, 19 May 2014

Review: Nailtiques Formula 2 Kit

There are so many nail care products on the market that it can sometimes be a little overwhelming.  In comes Nailtiques great kits which gives you everything you will need to give your nails some extra TLC. The Formula Two Kit is specifically designed for soft. peeling, bitten, weak or thin nails and includes everything you will need to start pampering them.


In the kit you get three products, Formula , a  intensive nail treament, Cuticle and Skin Gel and Cuticle Oil.
 

First up is the cuticle and skin gel, I like this, it applies nicely to the cuticle without being messy or too greasy. I like the fact this is a gel instead of a cream, it just feels nicer to apply and absorbs easily.  This product really is quite intensive and a little works wonders at softening dried skin!


The Cuticle Oil is a pretty standard oil, it doesn't really have much of a scent to me but I like that as it isn't distracting. Again a little of this product is all you need at a time and you just rub it into your cuticles and it softens them as makes them more supple. The oil is quick to sink into the skin and it what I like best is that it doesn't leave an oily residue (like some oils I have tried) behind!
 

Lastly we have the namesake of the box itself, Formula Two. You can use this product as an intensive treatment on the nail or as I have been using it, as a base coat.  It is probably too early to say if this product is really improving my nails yet but they don't feel as flexible or weak when this is applied to the nail. I can see my self repurchasing this as my nails just feel more healthy with it. I am also hoping continued use will help my nails to grow and not break off at a certain length which is what is happening at the moment.


In all I really like this kit, there is a great range of good products which all seem to work well.  It does what it says on the box and you can't really argue with that!  I would highly recommend this kit to anyone struggling to maintain healthy nails, it is simple to use and you can see lots of thought has gone into creating the perfect all in one kit!

This kit is £9.95 on Escentual for a limited time!







The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Just an FYI, this does have a reputation for staining nails orange. I did experience this myself, although I've also experienced that most "strengtheners" turn my nails yellowish.

    That said, I've not tried the gel or oil, so it was good to see the review. Might try the gel as I'm pretty well happy with solar oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review on this kit. I've never tried or heard of it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips