Friday, 30 May 2014

MyPure Review: A'kin Lavender and Anthyliss Leave-in Conditioner


When  I last went to the hairdresser she suggested trying out some leave-in conditioner so I was excited when I had the opportunity from MyPure to review something from their website. I chose this Conditioner from A'kin which is a cruelty free, vegan brand based in Australia.


This is scented with Lavender and Anthyliss and has a very nice scent too it, it is floral but not too cloying or strong and I really like it! There is a  mixture of avocado and  jojoba oil and you can really feel it moisturizing the hair and making it feel less dry and brittle.

I also found that this leave in conditioner is really easy to use as it can be used on damp or dry hair. I used this before blow-drying and also to refresh my tips the next day. I loved the results, my hair feels lovely a smooth and soft yet you can't feel any greasyness or any residue in the hair!
 

Also you really don't need to use much of this product at once, only about a pea-size amount and so this 150ml bottle will really last. 

I highly recommend this conditioner which you can purchase here.

The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips