Saturday, 24 May 2014

My Pure Review: Balance Me Congested Skin Serum

Today I am reviewing a skincare product from Balance Me celled, Congested Skin Serum which you can by at MyPure who stocks a massive range of natural beauty products.


If you are a longtime followers of my blog you will know I am always on the look out for quick skin care solutions for my  problem skin.  I was drawn the this serum through the promise that this wouldn't dry up my skin as it eliminated any spots and blemishes.

So what is it like?


 You get a 15ml pump style bottle. The instructions say to smooth a small amount onto any problem areas.  The serum is really nice in consistency, it is lightweight and not at all oily or sticky, You can easily apply it throughout the day and have no fear of having to pop out and people noticing an odd texture to your face.  It absorbs into the skin quickly too!

Scent-wise this smells fantastic! It has a almost spicy-citrus scent which is really addictive! Even once the product has smoothed into the skin you can get random whiffs of yummyness!

So you are all asking: does this work? I can say YES IT REALLY DOES! I noticed a different right from the first application, it seemed to dry up and reduce redness of the spots without drying out my skin. As I continued to use this product a couple of times a day I noticed that they were drastically reduced! My only issue is the size of the product, if you have only one or two problem blemishes then this is a great problem treatment however if like me your whole face is really just a minefield you end up using quite a bit of product at once. I just want this in a bigger size!

This serum is made right here in the UK and contains all natural ingredients which is a big bonus. I would really suggest trying this if you have problem skin like I do.

You can purchase this from MyPure.







The inclusion of this graphic means that the product above was sent to me for review. All opinions are honest and all information is correct at the time of writing.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ive been looking to try a serum like this in forever - thank you for this!

    http://journeysthroughmeadows.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips