Saturday, 3 May 2014

Manhattan Soft Mat Lipcream: Peachy-Coral

Today the sun has been shining so I decided to break out some pastel eyeshadow and pair it with a yet as untried new lipcream by Manhatten. As you know I have tried their lip products before and really liked them so I wanted to try a different shade than I would normally go for.

I managed to grab this one in poundland but honestly they float around online for about the same price. In the past I have always been pretty impressed with them for the small price bracket!


The shade in question is a Coral toned pastel Peach. Sadly there are no shade names or number on the tube. As before my little gripe with the packaging is as the tube is opaque you have no idea how much is left! 

You get a standard sponge applicator, which is pretty precise and easy to use. So what does it look like on the lips?


I must admit I am not convinced by this one at all. I am not sure if it is because my lips are quite pigmented but this one didn't look very good on me at all. I also found application harder with this shade, the cream itself was quite thick but when applied seemed quite sheer. I needed to reapply to get a opaque look on the lips and then I found it wasn't an even coverage. Also this one made my lips look really flaky and dry even though this is not the case at all.

The wear time on this was about the same as the other shade I tried, it's okay but you will need to reapply throughout the day!

I guess you win some and sometimes you don't. For a pound I can't complain but I would highly recommend getting the darker shades from this collection!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips