Friday, 23 May 2014

F is for Enchanted Polish Flamingo Freckles

This wasn't my first choice for a polish starting with 'F' but lets not talk about that right now... enjoy the prettyness!


Flamingo Freckles is one of my two only Enchanted Polishes. I love the name and I love the mixture of pink and red hexs in a clear base with flashes of blue shimmer. This polish has a thick jelly like consistency but dries to a lovely smooth glossy finish. 

These swatches show two coats of Flamingo Freckles over Barry M Bright Pink. You can see the flashes of blue easily at this angle and in my opinion this is what really tips this polish over the edge to awesome territory. 

Do you own any Enchanted Polishes?

You can find the rest of the F manicures done by some fab British Bloggers over at The Hub!  go check them out!!!

Have a lovely weekend!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the name on this polish. Its a pretty color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! But now I am curious what your first F polish was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, I LOVE and want this polish so bad, and so long !! 💗💗

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips