Saturday, 17 May 2014

E is for Emotions and Effervescent

Today post is a little delayed but I have been just so damn busy lately- you guys forgive me right?

Today's post is the next installment in the Alphabet challenge and if you haven't guessed by my post title today's letter is 'E'.

I knew straight away which polish I wanted to showcase for this. Cadillacquer is my ultimate indie brand I own about 25 ish of these beauties (and I still need more!) yet somehow they never make it to blog posts! I need to set that straight so here we go:

Effervescent is a neon peach and is maybe a shade lighter than my camera wants you to think it is. It has the most beautiful purple shimmer and loads of white glitter in various sizes scattered throughout it's crelly base.  You all know I am not an orange person but I am really smitten with this polish. This is three lazy and thin coats. I was amazed at how glossy this polish is dry, even without topcoat. I have used topcoat in my photos as I want to extend the life of this mani but really if you are just looking for the shine factor you don't need it (the topcoat that is, you really do need this polish!)



As a bonus I used OPI Emotions which is a liquid sand texture polish as an Accent Nail. You can see that it was completely dry when I took my photo as the tip still hasn't full developed it's textured effect- sorry I was impatient to show you this! 


The Accent Nail prompt ties into a great series over at The Crumpet called Simples that aims to teach you the (very) basics of nail art. I really suggest checking that out too!



Anyway you can find the rest of the E manicures done by some fab British Bloggers over at The Hub!

Anyway have a lovely weekend guys!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice orange and it looks great with the black accent nail too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips