Thursday, 8 May 2014

D is for Nostalgic Lacquer Duckie

Today I am showing you another manicure based on the next letter of the alphabet. This week is the letter 'D' so I am sharing with you Nostalgic Lacquer Duckie.

I am sorry my cuticles are a bit dry, I have been using alot of acetone at the moment to clean out trial bottles of indie polish and it has left my cuticles a bit nasty!


Duckie is a thin minty teal crelly base with lots of gold, silver and blue glitter running throughout!  The glitter is quite sparse in this polish but I think it creates a nice subtle effect on the nail. I  layeered this over two thin coats of a similar coloured Essie polish (which I can't remember the name of now!). I think the base is too thin to build up to a nice opacity on it's own.
   
I've added a layer of Seche Vite in this manicure too. I really like the effect of this one. Not too in your face, it is really quite refreshing. This is a perfect springtime polish in my opinion!

There are some other amazing bloggers doing this little alphabet challenge with me. You can find all our manicures at THE HUB go check 'em out and share the love!


post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips