Monday, 14 April 2014

The Digit-al Dozen does Texture: Day One

The Digit-al Dozen theme for this month is texture... I love textured polishes so I am really happy with this theme. We are also pleased to welcome some new faces to our group so I am super-duper excited!

Anyway today's nail art is the definition of simple yet I like it, and that is all that counts isn't it?


This is Wishing On A Starfish from China Glaze's new Sea Goddess collection, I have had a mega crush on the whole collection but they are still quite hard to find here in the UK. I luckily picked up this one on a polish selling page. This polish is beautiful and maybe it on my list of top polishes of the year. It is a delicate baby pink with a sunshine golden shimmer!  I really am in love. This polish is a little thin so this is three thin coats of polish.

I then taped off half my nail and used Manglaze Fuck Off An Dye which I have also been lemming for what seems like forever! A quick freehand line down the middle with my black Nail Supreme pen and there we go! No need to topcoat this baby!

I love the contrast in finishes and the line down the middle really exaggerates the length at my nail (a little trick I have used a few times).  I need to work on getting my lines a little less wobbly but apart from that I really love this design and it is actually really wearable.


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Nice contrast! Your nails really are getting long though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either you're nails have gotten a lot longer or that line's really working. Fab design choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this! It's like good vs. evil with the stripe down the middle! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love how long your nails are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...the contrast of finishes is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you mentioned not having to top coat anything, that's probably my favorite part of this past week :p I love the contrast with these! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips