Wednesday, 30 April 2014

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink!




Wow mean girls is ten years old! It's crazy right? It just doesn't feel like that long ago.  Nail Bloggers have done pink Wednesday's for a while but today we are all coming together for a special day. All wearing PINK! Yay! The excitement!


This beauty is Lumina Lacquer Graduate, a strawberry milkshake shade of pink scattered with every neon glitter you could ever dream of. Appliaction was a little tricky with this one but it was due to the sheer amount of glitter in this. I used three thin coats and then Seche Vite topcoat to smooth down any bumpy glitters!


This is such a fun and interesting shade and I think is perfect to sum up Mean Girls! It's so fetch, right?

post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips