Sunday, 6 April 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Margaritaville


I haven't really jumped onto the the thermal wagon, but when I saw this polish from Liquid Sky Lacquer I must admit my interest was piqued. How can I turn down a holographic green?
 

I struggled to capture this polish, it just made my camera freak out and not want to focus. Hopefully these photos are okay. Also please excuse my cuticles this is another old post from the vault and my cuticles were really suffering from the winter cold here.

Margaritaville is a forest green polish when cold and a spring green when warm, you can see the slight shift in colour at the tip of my nails. If they were slightly longer this would be more noticeable.
 

This is three coats and I found this to be a little sheer when it was warm and therefore the lighter colour. I would recommend adding an extra coat of this polish just to make sure.

I love the subtle holographic sparkle in this polish it really adds something a little extra. I really need to get some more Liquid Sky Lacquers in my collection.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the color change on this. Both greens look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!
    great blog and i know youve already been nominated for it, but a good blog is a good blog and ive nominated you again for the versatile blogger :)
    http://www.pennyforthemuk.com/2014/04/i-won-versatile-blogger-award-and-made.html
    Claire
    xx
    http://pennyforthemuk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated your awesome blog for the Versatile Blogger Award :) http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear what you have to say about this post!

I read every single comment! I will do my best to answer any questions you have. If you want to get in touch directly, please email me at: pishposhandpolish@hotmail.co.uk or contact me by twitter or facebook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also LIke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips